Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Realization comes into play
As I had some free time on my hands today i decided to get on my blog and figure things out and believe it or not this has taken me two hours to create. I thought to myself i will take a break in awhile and come back later... realizing an hour and a half later i was still on trying to figure out how so many others did the cute and creative things on their pages, this blog thing is quiet addicting. I have come to the conclusion I'm not too great with computers and all the html coding. If anyone has any idea of how to create a cute and creative background please enlighten me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I know it is addicting!
I just started one this afternoon...if I spend any more time on the computer trying to figure it all out I will never get everything done before the baby is born! If you figure any of it out let me know!
Post a Comment