Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Why's Do You Have In A Day?


Why is Rexburg so cold?
Why did i get such amazing roommates and friends?
Why are dogs so expensive to buy?
Why do phones need to renew your contract when you want a new phone?
Why do i have a great family?
Why is it that Rexburg got a temple and not Shelly?
Why do hearts break?
Why is it so hard to sleep at night?
Why isn't it looked upon when we go out in public in sweats?
Why is driving so much fun?
Why is school so hard for me?
Why am i addicted to music?
Why is my phone my safety blanket?
Why do i have bad dreams all the time?
Why do some people's feet smell and others don't?
Why do i get so homesick?
Why is my favorite color pink?
Why do i talk differently then the rest of my family, except for Callie?
Why do i not want to leave Rexburg?
Why did i quite piano?
Why do i love shopping?
Why is Disneyland so much fun when it's mainly lines?
Why do i care what other people think?
Why don't i get to see my family more?
Why is it hard to change?
Why are movies always comforting?
Why is cooking hard for me?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you're so cute, I loved reading your most pondered questions. and you are amazing, you seriously are a good example to me and thanks for my quotes everyday this week, I've absolutely loved them and each one has meant something to me in my current situations.

Annaliese & TJ said...

I've never really thought about that before! I'm sure if I wrote them down I'd find I wonder about a lot of things...hey I'm in town this weekend give me a call!

Kristen said...

You talk differently than the rest of your family because, well, you're weird :)
Oh honey, do I even need to answer why you get homesick? You live in IDAHO, your home is CALIFORNIA...need I say more?

I hope I was able to solve some of life's great mysteries for you.

Oh, and my feelings aren't hurt because I am not on your list of blogs, really, not hurt at all. I decided to take the high road and add you to mine though--I'm a big person like that :)
Kristen, your obnoxious cousin