A Christmas Tree Adventure
Dave and I are living in my parents house as most of you know and Christmas was getting near which meant that my family would be moving here pr
Jones Christmas
Well my family moved in and the same day my sisters started to arrive for Christmas, so if you couldn't guess it, it was pretty hectic in the house. Nonetheless we had such a great Christmas! All my siblings were able to make it with all the nephews and nieces. Since they were here for about 5 days and we took over 500 pictures i'll do my best to down size in out fun. * We baked, went shopping, unpacked for my parents, played a sweet new game that Jessica brought which was called "Things", played shake a face, stayed up way too late, cooked, had a talent show,played with Jana's new camera, and of course played in the snow. Travis started up a tube run starting in our front yard running around the house and down to the next street. Needless to say, the holidays were great!








**Hopefully this gives you a tiny taste of the great holidays!
Beckstrand Christmas
We went down to Utah on Christmas Day to spend some time with Dave's family as well for the holidays. We had a great time eating all the yummy food that Joy made for New Years, played games, played wii, and went roller blading! Dave was a pro at it while i was struggling with the four bladed thing.





7 comments:
Thank you Chelsea! You have done better than any other member of the family in updating your blog. The next best is ME! I love your shake-a-face Dave! Your first picture is so good of the two of you. I love it. Tell the Jones family hello for me. It was soooo fun having them here for a few hours. Love you all! Mom B.
good times, good times...
Chelsea!!!!!!!!! I love you, That's all
yea! you posted! i keep checking too, but I can't claim that I'm any better at updating frequently. we love you guys. it was fun to see you last week! love, katie
Yea!!! You posted! You know...you can cut down your own tree here too! And they are the full ones! See why you need to permanently move back here!
~Heather
Update? haha I'm so excited! Cute pics! It looks like you had a flippin blast over the holidays!! I love that you had your first experience cutting a tree down!!! You're just becoming a little Idaho girl~
you two are so cute. I love the sister pic. I always look forward to sister time with my family.
Keline
Post a Comment