Sunday, April 26, 2009

Round 9!!!

Awhile back Dave and I had a few "friends" coming to our house ALL the time... Some friends we call wild mice. Surprise surprise they're back! However lucky for me I don't have to be the side kick to catch the little guys now... my dad is.

So my dad came up with these great inventions....
Invention 1... a milk carton with the bottom cut out and taped to the wall. They climb into it and out the top of the carton into a box and WHAM they're stuck











Invention 2... the same milk carton but now it's a ramp into a box. Dave and dad had a ton of exciting moments in catching these mice and dad and experienced the sleepless nights we used to have. In total we have now caught 9 mice in that one wall.

8 comments:

Angelina said...

Aaah! I hate mice! What a clever way to catch them. I can't believe 9 in one wall!

Tiffany said...

EWWWWWWWWW!

Kirsten said...

ugh i hate random mice!

Aaron & Michelle said...

O.K. I give you a 10 for how to catch the mice. I never would have thought about the milk carton/box idea. Hilarious and sick!!!

Judy Andreason said...

Chelsea, that is so gross, mice, yuck. It was so nice seeing you at Kelli's wedding reception and getting to me you hubby. My address is 3486 South 335 East
Salt Lake City 84115
Judy

Judy Andreason said...

That was supposed to be getting to meet you hubby

Ashley Sullenger said...

haha i cannot stop laughing! welcome to idaho!!! 9 is a lot tho, funny but gross. hope you are doing well!!!

Joy Bells said...

Dave, do you always dress up in a shirt and tie to build a mouse trap? Quite ingenious! I love you bud!