This is as far as we got when we said, "I think were done with this project it's taking too long" We plan on building on to our house when we have some more "free time" in the future.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
What do you do on your spare time?
Well one Saturday night Dave and I for once had nothing to do, okay we did but we decided to procrastinate our homework for the night and build a house! Not any house but the house out of the book, "If you give a pig a pancake."

We thought it would be fun, so we ran to Wal-mart and got a lot of popcicle sticks, got my mother's hot glue gun, and started to glue. Little did we know that this "project" of ours was going to take forever.




This is as far as we got when we said, "I think were done with this project it's taking too long" We plan on building on to our house when we have some more "free time" in the future.
This is as far as we got when we said, "I think were done with this project it's taking too long" We plan on building on to our house when we have some more "free time" in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
that looks really fun now i wanna do that!
Too bad you can't build houses out of popcicle sticks as your internship Dave. I love your adorondeck chair Chelsea. You two are so creative. Dad NEVER would have thought of anything like that to do on a spare night. Love you both!
Post a Comment