
I have gained about 17 pounds now and love hot chocolate, juice, any kind of fruit, zucchini, squash, and yogurt! Kayden is just like his dad, he is a gymnast. Somersaults, flips, hand stands, karate kicks, you name it- he does it. However, Kayden is a lot llike mommy right now and loves to sleep at night : )
Our last appointment was on the 13th of October and we got news from Doctor Belfort, who comes up from the U, that we will be seeing him every week now at EIRMC in Idaho because of the lesion in his heart which sometimes leads to heart failure. However our big guy's heart beat is super strong and they aren't too worried about that- but just to make sure I'll be seeing him now every week including going down to Primary's every 3-4 weeks.





10 comments:
You're a cute prego!!!
so cute! cant wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Wow! super low! Sounds like the docs are taking great care of you and the babe! You're so lucky to be close to Primary children's!
Yeah, you are carrying super low. So am i at this point i think. We'll see what it is! My guess is a boy. Cute pic!
so you weren't brave enough for the bare belly huh?
Dont listen to your sister...I was never brave enough for the bare belly...and there is nothing wrong with that! You look great!
your cute chels!
You look so cute as a pregnant lady. We are excited to meet little Kayden. It will be here before you know it. Sleep as much as you can.
I love your blog! You are so adorable :)
Man, I have a hot wife!
Post a Comment