Kayden's growth is in (we get his growth number's every 4 weeks). He is a whopping 3 lbs and 11 oz which is a little less than the weight of a pineapple.
To give you an idea of how well his heart is developing... the doctor said that if this was the first time that he had seen his heart, he wouldn't have known that there was any heart defect at all. Now he isn't a cardiologist so this isn't saying too much but it was great news to hear. I have gained a total of 21 lbs and 30 cm which is right where I'm supposed to be.
To give you an idea of how well his heart is developing... the doctor said that if this was the first time that he had seen his heart, he wouldn't have known that there was any heart defect at all. Now he isn't a cardiologist so this isn't saying too much but it was great news to hear. I have gained a total of 21 lbs and 30 cm which is right where I'm supposed to be.





4 comments:
Chelsea--you look wonderful! Congratulations about your baby boy!! I haven't been blogging in a while, but I used to read your blog from time to time. I read about your miscarriage and felt so sad for you both. You and Dave look so happy together. You can't believe how fun it is to see you all grown up. When we moved into the Simi 2 Ward, you were not baptized yet. I remember you as a cute little girl, and now you are having your own cute little boy! I love your family and love reading about how you all are doing. Thanks for saying hello!! Love, Khristine
Glad you and the little guy are both doing well!
woo hoo 3/4 of the way done. only 10 weeks left (or maybe less...i went 3 weeks early, VERY unexpected) Im so excited for you adn im glad things are looking better for that little boy of yours!
congratulations chelsea! woohoo! gotta love good news! it was fun to see you TWICE this week! have a great and happy Thanksgiving and we'll see you when you get back!
love, kate
Post a Comment