Friday, April 30, 2010

Mommy WOW, I'm 3 Months-old now!

Kayden has grown up so big in the past couple weeks but Dave and I are loving how much he laughs, smiles, tries to talk, lifts himself up while on his tummy, loves bath time,blowing bubbles, trying to sit up, and most of all sleeping!

He is getting over a sinus infection, thrush (I didn't know bottle feed babies could get that but I was wrong), and continuing on with his reflux. He's figured out that he can take in his medicine then after I turn away spit it all out while blowing bubbles. I guess I would too if I had to take nasty tasting stuff.



























I am officially off my hospital pump, and now just using my sister-in-law's electric pump but it's the same brand and everything. When I shipped off my pump yesterday I was smiling so big that I just kept laughing. I think the girl who was helping me thought I was crazy.
I've gotta say, then new pump looks so much better in my room!

11 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

cute! love the bath vid. Dulany was on my lap watching it too and started get really excited and scream! haha i think she thinks kayden is a cutie! so do i.

Heather and Spencer said...

Seriously, so cute!!! Makes me really grateful that Ry loves medicine! I think it smells nasty and he will spit it out, but he almost always asks for more! Weird kid. That must be a really good pump you are borrowing from your sis in law...I hated my pump, the hospital grade one was so much easier and better for me! Good for you to keep up the pumping...I know how tiring it can be and so inconvenient at times too!

Jami said...

Did you know you can have the reflux meds flavored? Nobody told me this, that's why I'm mentioning it to you. You have to go to a compound pharmacy to do it but we have Lexi's flavored with grape. It still smells nasty but she takes it without a problem.

Tiffany said...

he is so freekin cute! i can't wait to see him! i'm not sure when that will be, but we'll be in utah in july... and you should come down so we can snuggle him!!!!

Chris Keller said...

Man, I want to kiss his cute cheeks! I wish I could be there to hold him and love him. He is so adorable! Wish we were at 3 months with the whole sleeping thing!!! We are getting there though. Love you both. Sar

Our Family said...

he is so cute you guys! when are we going to get together??? let's plan a fun time! maybe if the weather would decide to stay warm, we could meet at the park or something! call us! love ya! kate

Kelli said...

He looks just like yoy in the first picture! My goodness! Chels, he's absolutely adorable!

I do appreciate the sensor! :)

Andrew hates baths - hopefully that'll change, soon! I go as long as I can without bathing him, because it's such a battle. However, he's got some serious reflux right now (thanks to this stupid vitamin we have to have him on in order to help his lungs), so he usually needs a bath at least every other day.

I didn't borrow a hospital pump, but I sure was tempted to! I found a hand pump that I love! I'm able to get just as much out with it as the hospital one in the same amount of time, and it was WAY cheaper. I only need to pump once a day in order to give Andrew his vitamin, though. I couldn't imagine pumping all day long with a hand pump. I hope the one you're borrowing is awesome!

Anyway, I'm writing a novel on here, so I'll shut up!

Love you, Chels! Glad to see Kayden doing so well!

Heather and Spencer said...

So, this one time...Chelsea updated her blog all the time with lots of cute pictures of her little man. Then she stopped. I am hoping she will start up again, I want to see more pictures of Kayden!

Jessica said...

Dang Chels! You make CUTE babies!!!

Joy Bells said...

Dang...how did I miss this post! so cute..what a handsome guy...you to Dave! Wish we lived closer..this grandma love to play in the water too. We will have some amazing water fights little buddy. Sure love you!

Our Family said...

kayden is so cute! My cousins think he is so cute too! I love his pictures on your blog! I cant wait to hold kayden! I love you so so so so much! You are the best! I miss you guys! Hope I can see you agin!
shelly