Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1 step... 2 step

Kayden is really into being BIG this week. He loves to hold onto the couch or toys and pulling himself to his feet. Sadly I didn't get a video or any pictures of it but it's pretty fun to watch. He eats lots of different finger foods and pretty sure his favorite are graham crackers and banana's.


He can do the "all done" sign which is really just kinda putting his arms in the air and moving his arms and body, but I know what he means :) He also knows "drink". He takes one of his hands and squeezes it over and over again. I got that one on video but it's on my phone so we'll see what I can do.




This big guys cheeks only get bigger while his body really stays the same size. He's a compact little thing but definetly getting heavier. I think he's up to 16 pounds now!















He loves to play in his crib when it's time to go to bed but we still are on a pretty strict bed time routine. Sometimes he gets his ways and stays up a little bit later but that usually brings a horrible night! He also LOVES playing with his daddy when he gets home from school and work. Dave is determined to talk to him in Portuguese and teach him how, well see in a couple years how it goes :)

5 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

He is so dang cute! If I remember correctly, milk and all done were Ry's first signs too! Isn't wonderful?!?! Best part is he has recently picked up interest in it again...wish I knew more than handful of signs I already know and taught him! Keep it up...life is so much easier when they can tell you what they want!

Our Family said...

he is the sweetest little thing! :) i love his laugh in the video! love you guys! kate

Aaron & Michelle said...

soooooo cute. Dave I love the portuguese.

Jana said...

You guys know that he is ridiculously cute right???

Heather and Spencer said...

Looking over this post again...I can't get over those cheeks! Love them!