For Halloween we didn't do much. We got Kayden dressed up in this dog outfit that my sister let us borrow and he actually loved it! Dave and I were supposed to be Mary Poppins and Burt but our church party was the only party we were going to and Dave turned out last minute he couldn't go. So we bagged the idea, maybe next year :)
Kayden seems to be turning into a true K-9 with drool pooling at his mouth and him biting any toys/shoes/furniture around him while his top two teeth are breaking through his gums. Tomorrow we have another routine Heart Appointment with Dr. Williams, hopefully we'll get some good feedback on his hernia and heart condition, we'll be sure to update you.







4 comments:
he is so stinkin' cute! i love the close up picture of him in his coat with his big eyes and the one with grandpa jones! so sweet! let us know how his check up went! love you all! kate
I love him :)
He has to be the cutiest little puppy I have seen in a really long time! Crawling is just the beginning of trouble. Maybe this little puppy needs a leash quick!We are so thrilled Kaydens appt in Pocotello went well. We keep all or our "heart patient" family members in our daily prayers and on the prayer roll.
That is the very cutest black dog I have ever seen. LUCKY you finally got your roley poley puppy. I cant wait to see you guys at Christmas. HURRY UP TIME!!!!!!
Post a Comment