Sunday, March 6, 2011

Picnic in the Park

While I was thinking what to make for dinner today Dave said, lets go to the park and have a picnic with our dinner. What a fantastic idea!! The park was crazy but we found a nice little spot where no one was and set up camp. Kayden's favorite part of dinner was setting up the blanket with daddy (even though it was more of lay on the blank
et while dad ran around) and playing airplane with daddy as well.


























We had so much fun we want to try and do it once a week, we'll see if we can keep up with it :)

8 comments:

Candee said...

Your hair is so cute!! I love it. Im jealous you can go on a picnic. Kayden is growing up so much. Kayson throws everything down the stairs too! We are always finding random stuff down there. Hope everything is going good!

Aaron & Michelle said...

such a cute family. We hope to come see you soon. We shall see. Love you guys. MIchelle

Jana said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It is really cute and you make me want to cut my hair too. Kayden is getting so big,and he is starting to really look like Dave, but still has your eyes. SOOOOOO handsome!!!!!!

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

How fun! We have picnics in our living room.... lame. hahaha Kayden is so big! We miss you guys!

Joy Bells said...

Such fun times. You kids loved to go the park for picnics. I am jealous of your weather you buggers!

Tiffany said...

We did that all the time when we lived there... Very often for breakfast in the summers before it got too hot! The kids loved it!!!

Stephen said...

update your blog!!!! I am going through Kayden withdrawals. Seriously, an aunt needs to see her chubby bubby nephew!!!!

Stephen said...

hahah, this is Jana