Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mind of his own

I was getting Kayden ready for the day and I guess he realized he's big enough to know what he wants to wear. I dressed him just in shorts and a t-shirt and released the bear to play with his toys while I got ready but the noise I heard was not the noise of his normal toys, it was the noise of the dryer being closed with Kayden walking around the corner with his favorite shirt in hand. He handed me the shirt, turned around, and immediately started to pull his shirt he had on, off.

This is the shirt he will search thoroughly to find in order to wear... It now is a daily occurrence to try and find the shirt that mommy hides.

6 comments:

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Oh Kayden, I love that shirt too! When are you guys going to Idaho?

Heather and Spencer said...

That is too funny...but what is he going to do when it gets too small?

Chris Keller said...

I LOVE the pictures! I have been checking your blog often for updates and I was thrilled that you posted! That Kayden is just adorable. Wish we were there to hug and squeeze him! Congrats on another BOY! That is awesome. I was so relieved to hear that he is healthy and sorry to hear that you have VCI again. Darn. Keep us posted on how things are going. How are you feeling Chelsea? We are just alive and kicking here in Meridian. Love ya.

Larenna said...

That is so cute I can't beleive he is that old.

Jana said...

Hahahah, I would look for my hawaiian shirt everyday too!!!! What a smarty, maybe it means you should move HERE!!!!! I miss you guys!!

Joy Bells said...

What an adorable little guy! Boys are more of a challenge when they are little, but are sure easier when they are teenagers. you only have about twelve years to go.