This pregnancy has been pretty good so far. I'm holding a little bit higher so I can actually walk, my energy is back with my thyroid medicine I'm taking, I've gained more weight than when I was pregnant with Kayden but I've also had a bit more yummy treats this time around. So far he's looking really good, his growth is about 2 1/2 weeks behind but my doctor says that's great for the condition that he's in.

I do have a little bit of a weird addiction this pregnancy, okay a lot weird! I love smells, not food smells but smells of objects and places like; Borders, library books, new shoe smell, uncooked rice! Well I love these things so much I want to eat them but obviously I can't eat Borders so I settle for uncooked rice. Yes I know, it may be unhealthy and really odd but I limit myself to taking one small handful (like a tablespoon) a day. Dave finds it hilarious so one night when I was taking my dose haha he filmed me. Oh dear I have problems...





7 comments:
I can't stop laughing hahaha! Oh my gosh I love you guys!!!! Fyi chels your a freak Haha
I am pretty sure that just made my day! I love how you are sitting with the bucket of rice smelling/eating it! Appreciate you sharing that one!
Ha ha ha! My goodness, Chels! You're crazy! :) I love it.
HAHAHAHAH, Chelsea are you turning into a chicken. Hahha, maybe you will have a baby chicken. Stephen dictated that all from him. Thats his note to you. My note to you is, holy moley that is hilarious. I thought you were sick on that bucket, but then you look up and boy are you happy and smiley!!!!! Looking good by the way
I'm pretty sure they have a show about people like you. I think it's called my strange addiction. You are crazy!
Haha that is hilarious Chels you should totally send that in to americas funniest home videos. Im sure that would win you an award. A strange pregnant addiction. Do you remember how we used to call craigo's prego's because we always went there when someone was pregnant?
You look so good Chelsea! Glad the baby is well. I couldn't tell if you were eating the rice or puking in the bucket! You are hugging that bucket like it is going to leave you behind or something! ha! We are all different prego ladies, that is for sure! I loved McDonalds hamburgers with my first one...yours is definitely lower in fat! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment