Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese

Our Friday night consisted of BBQ chicken pizza, drinks, 50 Chuck E. Cheese tokens, and a whole lot of fun.

(Kayden's way of playing arcade games)

Kayden couldn't stop looking around at all of the different colored lights flashing everywhere and fun noises. His favorite game was in the "toddler area" and it was a driving game. He also couldn't get enough of the ride on toys. But most of all he loved that he could run everywhere, touch anything, and everything was at his eye level.





























Dave and I even had a blast playing some games and earning tickets :) We definitely found a new activity to do during the last month or so of the heat

2 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

Ahh!! I just read like 10 of your posts and caught up on your life. :) I laughed so hard at you eating rice out of the bucket. That's the Chelsea I love! Haha! Kayden is getting so big and handsome. I seriously had no idea you are this pregnant. I'm so happy for you! Are you guys still in Rexburg? If so, I'd love to catch up with you...

Lindsay Rosas said...

you have such a sweet family!! I am so excited for your new little one to come :) miss you guys!