Well here is the exciting news for the week. I'm engaged to the most amazing guy ever! It happened Friday night at about midnight. It's been really story here for the last week and he wanted to do it under the stars so he wasn't planning on anything happening until it cleared up but Friday night, randomly the sky cleared up for about a half hour and of course he noticed. So he asked if i wanted to go out star gazing and so i said ya lets go. So he ran in got his coat and we drove out into the country. Now for those who don't know, Dave told me he didn't know when he was going to get the ring because Jensen's was taking forever to get the one i wanted in, so i thought he didn't have it. So back to the story. We got out of the car and he played one of my favorite songs Jack Johnson, Angel and he stood behind me showing the stars and then he said to me what this all reminded him of and it made him think of us and the Abrahamic covenant which is where Abraham was promised posterity that would number the stars and he wanted that with me. He circled to the front of me and got down on his knee and said Chelsea Nicole Jones will you be my wife. I know so cute ha, every girls dream for the guy to be romantic when he proposes and let me say i think he did an amazing job!
Monday, May 26, 2008
It's true... I'm engaged
Well here is the exciting news for the week. I'm engaged to the most amazing guy ever! It happened Friday night at about midnight. It's been really story here for the last week and he wanted to do it under the stars so he wasn't planning on anything happening until it cleared up but Friday night, randomly the sky cleared up for about a half hour and of course he noticed. So he asked if i wanted to go out star gazing and so i said ya lets go. So he ran in got his coat and we drove out into the country. Now for those who don't know, Dave told me he didn't know when he was going to get the ring because Jensen's was taking forever to get the one i wanted in, so i thought he didn't have it. So back to the story. We got out of the car and he played one of my favorite songs Jack Johnson, Angel and he stood behind me showing the stars and then he said to me what this all reminded him of and it made him think of us and the Abrahamic covenant which is where Abraham was promised posterity that would number the stars and he wanted that with me. He circled to the front of me and got down on his knee and said Chelsea Nicole Jones will you be my wife. I know so cute ha, every girls dream for the guy to be romantic when he proposes and let me say i think he did an amazing job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yea! When is the big day? You two look so cute together! I love your ring! You are getting married down here right?!?!? Congrats!
ok it looks even pretty in that pic...and you look so cute!! I can't wait to see you and meet my new bro in law. August isn't that far away!!!
we're so excited for you guys and excited to have our first sister-in-law. you seriously scored big time. i know i'm biased, but my brother is awesome!!! our family is kind of crazy, but he'll help you adjust i'm sure. david is one of a kind... happy engagement!
Chels! It's gorgeous! I love it! I'm so happy for you! He's cute too!! Cute kids will be on the way!! ha Pat and I have come down with the freakin flu! Not the best weekend, when we get over it I'll give ya call to stop by! I haven't seen ya forever!
Post a picture of the engagement band with the wedding band...I want to see the wedding band!
Post a Comment