Monday, May 19, 2008

Spring Cleaning



Rachel (my roommate) and I decided that it was time to clean out my shoe collection. I have this huge box that i got awhile back when i still had my turtle and it was from his tank. So i had this brilliant idea to keep all my shoes in there. Well as I'm sure many of you have experienced, that shoe collection kept getting bigger and bigger over time and i didn't realize it until no more shoes fit. So spiring cleaning finally hit and i cleaned them out... i got rid of quite a few pairs but still sadly all my shoes still didn't fit very well in my box. I think it's time for a new box.

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

You can never have too many shoes...you should have never gotten rid of any and started out with a huge box!