Thursday, June 19, 2008

Up, Up and Away


Okay gas prices are ridiculous! I never thought it would be cheaper to fly then to drive somewhere. I was looking for flights to go home and i found one for $69 and i thought to myself.. wow cars take that much to fill up their tank now! We have now hit 4.07 here in Rexburg and I'm sure back home in California it's 4.40. This is crazy, i think i might buy one of those mopeds and ride around one of those instead of my car.

2 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Uh, we have paid 4.59 for a while now...Spencers truck is desiel and he has paid over $5 when it is not running on veg oil!

Aaron & Michelle said...

We've added you as a link on our family blog. I'll remove the "Jones" on August 8. We're so excited for you two.