I've been slacking a little bit on my posts i know AND to make matters worse i barely have my fiance in here so things are about to change, no worries Alisha. Well about mh 3 weeks ago or maybe two Dave and I got our engagement pictures taken and are about to send them out (probably at the end of this week). We decided to take our pictures on the most windy day of the year in Rexburg. I'm not kidding here, the wind was up in the 60 mph, okay maybe just gusts of 60 mph and more around 40 but needless to say it was difficult. So I went out into the gardens here and scouted out some spots where the wind wasn't horrible, sprayed about a gallon of hairspray in my hair, put the lip gloss on, and walked out the door. I think the hairspray really worked because our pictures didn't turn out bad at all. Okay it probably had to do a lot more with our photographer Ben Ross and how amazing he was and a little less hairspray but all in all they turned out great. Now it's just finding the time to send these announcements out.
hey Chelse, glad to see you are claiming your adorable fiance! Finally there are some pictures of you two, now I dont have to wonder if he is real. :) HA HA HA!!!
okay, so scary and weird to see my brother KISSING a girl!!!! and he's getting married. that's so freaky! i love the last picture on what looks like a swing or something. it's darling! see you next month!!!!
Congratulations!! Your pictures turned out great! I know how you feel taking engagement pics in the wind I thought we were going to get blown away!! Anyways good luck with all the plans!! Crazy it was exactly a year ago we were the bridesmaids!!
Ya I want an announcment from you too! What's your address I'm probably sending them out in a week or two. Mine is 1153 East Moody Rd. Sugar City ID 83448!! Have a great 4th of July!!
wow those pictures just make me so excited! although i have to agree with tiffany...it is weird to see dave kissing a girl in a picture and in front of me. ha ha. can't wait until next month!! you only have what 13 days until you go to cali?? :D
10 comments:
hey Chelse, glad to see you are claiming your adorable fiance! Finally there are some pictures of you two, now I dont have to wonder if he is real. :) HA HA HA!!!
Love your guts!!
Cute cute pics!!!
okay, so scary and weird to see my brother KISSING a girl!!!! and he's getting married. that's so freaky! i love the last picture on what looks like a swing or something. it's darling! see you next month!!!!
Those are so cute! Nice colors, too. You guys look so great together!
Congratulations!! Your pictures turned out great! I know how you feel taking engagement pics in the wind I thought we were going to get blown away!! Anyways good luck with all the plans!! Crazy it was exactly a year ago we were the bridesmaids!!
Ya I want an announcment from you too! What's your address I'm probably sending them out in a week or two. Mine is 1153 East Moody Rd. Sugar City ID 83448!! Have a great 4th of July!!
lookin good sis! you guys are too cute and I'm glad the plans are coming along!
So cute. Love having you guys close. You are both adorable together. Love ya.
wow those pictures just make me so excited! although i have to agree with tiffany...it is weird to see dave kissing a girl in a picture and in front of me. ha ha. can't wait until next month!! you only have what 13 days until you go to cali?? :D
You guys look so great together i cant wait to meet him and see you in a WEDDING DRESS :)
Post a Comment