I am now in Sunny California with my sister Jessica, her kids, and my family and it is AWESOME The day i got here i got off the plane at i think 8:50 and then went straight to a sweet circus! Now this circus was a legit circus, a few years ago my family went to a circus here that only had dogs and cats. What kind of circus is that? So we were a little hesitant about this but we had box seats that my sister gave us so we decided to go. Well this circus had everything!! They had trapeze people swinging super high with tigers and real elephant doing the conga! True story. I would definitely recommend the circus at the staples center to anyone especially with kids!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Circus Circus
I am now in Sunny California with my sister Jessica, her kids, and my family and it is AWESOME The day i got here i got off the plane at i think 8:50 and then went straight to a sweet circus! Now this circus was a legit circus, a few years ago my family went to a circus here that only had dogs and cats. What kind of circus is that? So we were a little hesitant about this but we had box seats that my sister gave us so we decided to go. Well this circus had everything!! They had trapeze people swinging super high with tigers and real elephant doing the conga! True story. I would definitely recommend the circus at the staples center to anyone especially with kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
haha no way!! Dude I've always wanted to go to a real circus!!! I"m freakin jealous that is for sure!! Cute pics, thats fun your sis is there with her kids!!! I bet it's a straight up party! And think Your sis comes home on Thurs!! Let me know how it goes! I'm so excited for your fam, and your wedding is coming up!! Exciting times at the Jones home!
Well Chels...only a few more days and you are a married Woman!!! Congratulations, most likely you are busy running around for the wedding and by the time you read this you will have already returned from your sweet honeymoon at the beach!!! Hope the wedding went well and I hope to see wedding pictures soon.
Post a Comment