Before we went I was looking on Dave's sister and brother n law's blog and they went up to island park a couple of weeks before us and found this awesome rope swing! So thanks to Aaron and Michelle we found this hidden wonder and had a bast!
Dave really wanted to try and do a flip after scaring me half to death he achieved it



After one of Doug's swings, he forgot to get the rope out from between his legs : (



Poor Devin couldn't seem to ever land feet going in first



It looked so much fun I could not let this opportunity pass so I went to the bottom of the hill and swung off where the water started hitting the hill



Christine also saw how much fun this looked and couldn't pass the chance



Dave tried to be a Ballerina and landed a 720, I tried to upload it but it was uploading for 5 hours!! So I deleted it





5 comments:
So fun. They took the bigger rope swing down. Dave, maybe you would of killed yourself. So maybe the smaller one was a better idea. Glad you guys found it. So beautiful. Love ya
Is that the one on cliff lake? There was one that was so much bigger then that one but i'm glad you made it fun. The other one you went about 50 feet in the air. Little scary! Love you both!
Yeah guys..the bigger one was gone. I saw where they had it originally. Oh well. We went to one that was a bit higher, which was pretty fun.
also.. hate to burst your bubble people, but that isn't me in the middle. I haven't gained that much weight... not yet at least.
Yes--the priesthood blessings saved our lives! Mine especially! If you guys have any questions about Primary Children's or the U of U--we delivered at U of U and Primary's took over from there. It would have been nice to know a little about how things work before being flung into it--it was kind of shocking but an amazing experience to look back on--call or email if you need anything and keep us updated on your beebee. We'll keep you in our prayers for sure! 970-237-0402 lauraneibaur@gmail.com
Post a Comment