
I called the women up and asked all the good questions... " Condition, How many children have used it (1), any problems, pets, etc." But I forgot to ask one question, the most important one! Does anyone smoke in the house! I made Dave call back as if he was someone different interested in it. They said no... Hallelujah!We brought it home and you wouldn't believe it... It smelled like smoke!!! Apperently they smoke but not IN the house. I was so mad but my wonderful mother-in-law washed what we could and then Dave an

d I just 
washed the rest by hand.!!!

Mr. Clean Works Wonders, No smoke smell.. AT ALL!!!





2 comments:
That's the same exact stroller, carseat, and pack n play that i have!! Haha. Such a good neutral color! So fun!!!
i LOOVE mr. clean (especially with that fabreeze.) i cleaned my whole tile floor with half a bottle and lets just say my apt. smelled amazing.
and good deals are awesome. when we found out we got a really nice crib, changing table and armoir for 200 bucks.. like NICE stuff! gotta love the used stuff.
Post a Comment