He likes playing with the umbilical cord or caressing something in there, it feels quite weird at times. Walking is becoming harder and I'm starting to see all the stretch marks or as my sister's call them and what I prefer "war marks"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
first off you barely have any stretch marks!! (and maybe this wont happen to you, it did to me, and i dont mean to put a con down.. but i didnt realize the stretch marks i did have till after i gave birth.. it was like BAM!) but you look so dang cute, seriously. And its the worst when they sit low and you can barely walk and takes forever to sit and get up and ick, sleeping is the worst.
cant wait to see pics when he does come!
Look on the bright side....it looks like your boobs are getting bigger. ;-)
hahaha I like Jessica's comment best. But yes, I'm sorry about stretch marks... not fun. You're little guy is going to be here before you know it!
Sorry to break it to you, but you have no clue what stretch marks are!!! You look great!
Heather
I still can't believe that little Chelsea Jones is going to be a mommy! You are such a cute little pregnant woman! I hope everything is going well for ya guys!
Colette
Your so dang cute! your belly looks AMAZING
You look so great!!!
oh i can't wait to see you in a week!!!
Post a Comment