Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving With A Dash Of Black Friday

This year for Thanksgiving we got to go down to Utah and be with Dave's family. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and the homemade pies that we had were the icing on the cake. We played "Scattergories" and "Taboo" with everyone making it one hilarious night! I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time.





















On Thanksgiving night Dave and I drove up to Midway to see my some of my family, cousins, and my grandparents. Once it hit 11:00 pm the night was only beginning, I got to introduce Dave to "Black Friday"- we drove to the Park City Outlets (we came prepared and brought walkie talkies), Wal-mart, Kohls, Babies R Us, McDonalds, and Home Depot. We made it until 7:30 am then went home took a LONG nap then went back out to Target and RC Willey's.






















I love Black Friday, it's my favorite holiday, and a loving thanks to my hubby who came with me and made my night!

4 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

hahahaha I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! I thought of you in my dreams... Maybe next year I'll join you.. just maybe. :)

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

SOOOOO JEALOUS! i LOVE carters outlet in Park City! You look too cute with your little belly!

Heather and Spencer said...

I told your sister...it is a goal of mine to spend Black Friday with you and/or her to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced!

Brad said...

Hey Sissie...
You realize Black Friday isn't a real holiday, right? Just because it's black doesn't make it ethnic - it's a marketing term. It's when most retailers finally go from red (losing $$) to black (making $$). Instead, we should all celebrate a REAL made-up holiday - try Festivus instead!