Kay loves his bouncy seat- thanks aunt Tara and uncle Brad- and one Sunday afternoon we were all taking a nap because we all had a long night. Dave was waiting for a phone call to go home teaching and so right when he got the call he jumped up and slammed the top if the bouncy seat down and said real loud, "See Ya Pal" then walked out the door. To say the least, our Sunday afternoon nap wasn't too much of a nap after that.
What Kayden has been up to lately:
He is making a new best friend (other than mommy and daddy of course).
He has rolled over from his back to his tu
mmy- but his arm was still underneath him so he wasn't too happy after his roll.
He's starting to sleep up to 6-7 hours a night whahoo! When he sleeps he sleeps with his arms out or up- probably because that's how he had to sleep for the first 3 weeks of life.
This little guy is stealing the hearts of his mommy and daddy everyday! His next doctor appt. with the cardiologist to see how his mitral valve and aortic valve are growing is in about a month. In this appointment we'll find out if he'll need surgery on those valves or not, but from the last visit the odds were in our favor :)





5 comments:
What a very handsome guy you have in that little man. You can tell he is well taken care of. Thanks for the updated blog. I always get so excited when I see you have new pictures and news from the Rexburg Beckstrands.
You have such a beautiful little boy!! I love looking at your pictures, he's so adorable! One of the cutest boys I've ever seen! I'm glad to hear he's doing well! Love ya, Chels!
Chelsea and Dave, this little man is the most adorable!!! Well, next to Ryan, of course!
Love you guys!
He is so cute!!! Those pacifiers always cracked me up...watching the inside of your baby's mouth and he sucks on it. I would try and get Ry to take that one because I thought it was too funny looking. But he liked other ones better, oh well! At least I get to see cute pictures of your little man with one!
he is seriously one of the cutest babies ever! you guys better make like 20 kids! so cute!
Post a Comment