Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All smiles

You need to listen to this one so if your sound is off turn it on up :)

I was changing Kayden's diaper and those of you with boys know that you change those things as fast as possible. Well my sister-n-law gave me these things called Pee-pee Teepee for the Tinkling wee-wee. And boy do these little things come in handy! You simply place it over them while you change their lovely diaper and if by chance they decide to take a pee it's not on you.

Anyways, so I was taking my time changing him and he was letting the wind fly- as my aunt Nancy says, He was "windy". Kayden would smile and try to laugh which made Dave and I bust up laughing. We just happened to have a camera near by and got this video :)

*The camera ran out of room then turned off on us and right when it went off he pee-ed everywhere, thank you Tara for those Teepee's!

5 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

hahahaha that is hilarious! oh man, it almost looks like he's saying "dad, why are you laughing at me?" ill ahve to keep those in mind when we (and if we) have a boy!

Team Serra said...

dave you must be so proud...

Jessica said...

It's funny now, but in 12 yrs he'll hate it if you still have it.

Stephen said...

Hahahhah, hilarious!!!! That Teepee thing is incredible. Way to let it loose Kayden. I love you guys, Love Jana

Kelli said...

Where did you get those?! I want some! Those are awesome! And the video is funny! So cute!