This past week I have been reminded by a little angel of what this life is really all about- The gospel, family, and friends. Little Preslee Sullenger passed to the other side to Our Father in Heaven this past weekend but before she passed in just 1 week span she brought many miracles to pass, one miracle being a heavy reminder for me to never let one day pass without being truly grateful for the gospel and the joy and peace it brings me in trying times, my family and knowing I will be with them not only in this life but the life here after as well, and for my friends who really are more like extended family and always are there supporting me.
Because of the Sullenger Family and their example
I now wake up in the middle of the night with a little more patience when Kayden doesn't want to sleep
I look closer and deeper into his eyes loving every moment he gives me in a day.
I realized I get more accomplished in the day playing with him then doing dishes, cleaning up, doing laundry and making sure my house is spotless because he is much more important then my house being absolutely clean
I laugh and enjoy all the hilarious moments my husband creates even when it's 11:30 pm and I am exhausted.
I want to try and create more times for us as a family to play together
And most of all a Strong reminder that Families Can Be Together Forever.





11 comments:
Thank you for this reminder. It's just what i needed. And you made me cry. So sorry for the loss of their little girl.
Love the post. I didn't know Preslee but she has offered me the same reminder (through you).
So sorry about Preslee...I found their blog through your comment about them and checked it multiple times a day. She is a beautiful little girl who really did help miracles to happen. Maybe not the one everyone was praying for, but others happened because of her and her parents testimony and example. Still thinking of and praying for her family!
I have felt the same way this past couple of weeks. It was good seeing you and we NEED to hang out and we NEED to go four wheeling. Family is everything. Loved your post. I LOVE playing with my kids and have realized over the years that love to them is spelled .......T-I-M-E. You are awesome. We love the Siddoway/Sullenger family to.
Thank you for sharing. I also found their blog through your post, and it has touched me. What an amazing couple, and what a reminder of the important things in life. I cried and cried when I found out she had passed away, not even being able to imagine what that would feel like. I even scooped sleeping Madison out of her crib and rocked her. I will do that more often. Thank you again.
good post...love you. oh and what a great familiy picture...who took that ;)
so true! I've been reminded of the same watching the Sullengers go through such a hard time! love you chels! Let's do something together soon!
hey cute girl! it was fun seein you guys at walmart! lets be bloggin friends yes?
i really liked what you said about spending more time with your son and not worrying about having a spotless home. i hope to always remember that when we have kids. and also hearing about what happened to little preslee really taught me to cherish life and not take it for granted...
I am so sorry. We will pray for her family. Thanks for your thoughts. They will be taken to heart!
Preslee is so cute! Sorry about Preslee! she looked so butifl in the cascit! sorry agin about preslee!
What a great message Chelsea. I feel so sorry for your friends loss. I know what a trial that can be, but families truly can be together forever. Thank goodness for the hope and understanding that the Restored Gospel gives us.
Post a Comment