Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moments...

This was around 5:00 PM, he goes to sleep at 6 so I told Dave to do whatever he could to keep him awake til then. It was about 5:30 when Dave said okay I don't think I can keep him up any longer...



Kayden has really started up his personality these last few months... A friend told me to take more video's so I thought this was one of the those moments I wanted to always remember.

5 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Both those videos are hilarious! Kayden is so adorable!

Annaliese & TJ said...

I love the how you guys are just laughing at him in the 1st one! You guys are great! What a cute boy.

Angelina said...

Kayden is so cute! And happy!

JonesFamilyBlog said...

What a cutie! I love those little laughs. Isn't it amazing how fun it is to torture our kids sometimes by making them stay awake so they'll sleep longer later:)

Sarah Keller said...

So cute. Just wait until he falls asleep sitting up in his high chair! I think every kid does that before the age of 4. He is so adorable. Miss you guys! Sarah