This past week we were in California for me to go to court for the lawsuit I've been in for like 4 years now and it finally settled, Yay! So we stayed with my sister and while we were there I asked her to take our family picture and some of Kayden. It worked out perfectly because I didn't have to pay anything and it was no set time. Thanks Callie for letting us stay there, feeding us, watching Kayden, taking our pictures for us, and being an awesome sister!
So so so cute! We need to see you guys!! Maybe in a week or so we can get together, poor Brennon has croup and I don't want him near your lil guy. Let us know when you guys are available we would love to see you!
9 comments:
Those turned out very cute!
Love those photos. I love when Kayden is looking up in the sky.
Cute family! Your son is adorable!
oh i miss little kay kay!!! and you guys too...very cute pics.
Holy crap Dave your muscles are bigger than steve's now :)
I love how it looks like Kayden is waving in that one of all three of you. :)
So so so cute! We need to see you guys!! Maybe in a week or so we can get together, poor Brennon has croup and I don't want him near your lil guy. Let us know when you guys are available we would love to see you!
such a cute family!!Love you guys
I could just eat this kid! Thanks for the recent visit and for playing such "short" games. It was so fun having your here! Love you three....
Post a Comment