Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Mrs. Chelsea Beckstrand
Well, It's official. I am now a Beckstrand... Everytime I call my dad he is always saying ohh Mrs. Beckstrand, How are you? Ha so i am slowly getting used to it. Sorry it's been awhile I'm sure you newly married couples understand. Well the wedding was awesome!!! My photographer was awesome! She brought her husband with her and they both were so nice and take great pictures. We went down to Santa Monica and everyone was staring at us, takin pictures of us and saying congrats. Wow i was super embarrassed!! We went on bumper cars, yes in my dress, and on a carousel. I'll have some pictures up soon enough, I'm out in Apline, Utah now getting ready for our next reception this week so hopefully by then i'll have some pictures to post of the wedding and receptions. For our honeymoon we went to St. Marten in the Caribbean which was sooo pretty, white sand and green blue ocean that's see through. Pretty much a painted picture. But for those of you who know me i am terrified of fish and boy you could see these fish everywhere since the water was so clear. I basically sat on my raft while Dave went scuba diving but towards the end of our trip i got brave and set my feet on the sand without my raft haha. The trip overall was great but we're glad to be back in the US
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Fish are friends not food HAHA
Glad to hear things went well...with the exception of the flights home! I saw the wedding pics and they are beautiful! You are in them, of course they would be!
haha, you fraidy fish
Congratulations!! Changing your name is such an adjustment I still do everything in my maiden name cuz I forget. It sounds like everything went great! I'm so happy for you! I saw your pictures on facebook and they are seriously some of the cutest pictures I have every seen you looked absolutely beautiful! I hope married life is going great for you and your reception this weekend goes well!!
Post a Comment