Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Memories!

1)As a comment on my blog, leave 1 memory you and I had together weather you knew me a little, alot, or not at all.
2)Repost this same thing on your blog and see how many people leave comments, it's fun to see what people say! If I know you are playing along I will come to your blog and leave a comment.

Hope everyone plays along.....

6 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

I remember no such thing and think you are crazy! But I still love you! I only remember treating you like a great little sister and I was your fav "big sister"!

Julia Everts said...

Girls camp...How the heck did i come up with the nickname HOSE for you?! I still don't remember to this day. Also i remember you telling me you had a dream that i stuck my butt out the window on our way to school and was singing that one song...i can't remember it right now. Was it bootylicious? If you remember let me know cause it's gonna bug me. There are many more too but it would take forever to type.

Jessica said...

jumping off the roof onto pillows while holding an umbrella (trying to be mary poppins i guess). that's a good old time one...how about johnny carinos last year with our wierdy of a waiter, and one that just popped into my mind was when i curled your hair for a formal dance when you were in HS and I pretended to know what I was doing, but you know now that I had NO clue =)

Kirsten said...

Everything we did... walking to each others house's everyday during the summer..... making tents in my living for a sleep over... umum.... us talking to each other while we are sleeping.... ha we have a lot that i cant write them all down.

Ashley Sullenger said...

I would have to say first impressions make a GREAT statement. Let me begin...I had just moved into my new apartment and there was another girl from Pocatello who was obsessed with Law and Order, and would talk to herself everynight in the bathroom.. I would later find out she was praying. Then suddenly an entire Californian family came to mover their family member in...(I wondered why the whole family came along) They were quite a funny family I had to admit to myself. I left on a date, with some guy I had just started seeing...and when I came back this new roomate of mine had her hair on top of her head, weird pj's, stuck a retainer in her mouth, and was crawling around on the ground with her rear end up in the air. (her face was seriously a centimeter away from the disgusting carpet, it was so dirty the red head wouldn't go bare foot all year) She looked at me and said, "I lost my screw to my glasses." then she put her head down and proceeded to search with her sister! haha Classic Chelsea Jones memory!!!!

Judy Andreason said...

Hi Chelsea, Congrats on your wedding. I first met you when I was your Mom's visiting teacher in Simi 2nd ward. You were only about 3 at the time, and you always wanted your Mom's attention when I was visiting. This is Judy Andreason. Not sure if you remember me. My son, Joseph just got married in June. My blog page is at judyandreasonfamily.blogspot.com