Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The first meal
Okay, well for those who do not know me... I don't cook too great, however i have improved greatly over the year. So now I'm not only cooking for me, I'm cooking for someone else. Well i decided to make German pancakes for our first dinner that i made. I was getting really excited because i love breakfast and i'm not too bad at cooking it. So i look at my recipe, make it, and put it in the oven and wait for the buzzer. So time passes and i pull it out and they look super yummy all puffed up like they're supposed to be and Dave takes a little piece from the side and immediately says... Mh how much salt did you put in this?? I get defensive right away and say why! I followed the recipe, 8 tsp. Yah well i guess it was 1/8 tsp. and i didn't catch that who red flag thing. So needless to say we threw that one away and i made noodles, something i could manage. Hopefully Dave still will have faith in me to cook for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Awwww, Bless your heart!
Haha that's funny! I can't say I've never done anything like that before!! Anyways for the title on the blog I'm extremely computar illiterite so I just opened up the picture in "Paint" on the computar and played around with it!! Hope everything's going good! We'll all have to get together soon!!
Hey, if ya need any help cooking call me cause now that i work in a mental recovery place... i help them cook too so... and I'm actually not a bad myself just holla and i'll help you!!! :)
Alright woman, I have finally updated my blog now it is your turn :)
so what comment did you delete?? Ya, I haven't seen this post yet but apologize and take full responsibility if the cooking fiasco if it really was a typo on my part. I did enter that recipe into the cook book blog and tell Dave I'm sorry goo =) Happy cooking!
oh and i don't think you and dave have been married for a year...check your profile =)
Post a Comment