Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Service project anyone?

As most of you know, Dave and I are living in my parents house they built in Idaho that hasn't sold yet and Dave and I have been meaning to go out and pull the weeds in the front and back yard so it looks nice for the onlookers. After looking at our options of what to do first (the front or back) we decided to tackle the front... the front was easy, 2 hours max and it looked great!
Then we decided to face our fears and take on the back. Now this was a tad bigger area and quadruple the amount of weeds and the size. After a while we realized it wasn't working out too well with the two of us So my amazing in-laws (Katie & Jared and Michelle and Aaron) who live here in Rexburg brought their kids over for a Monday family night and we all weeded and cut the weeds down to almost nothing! It was so so helpful and now it looks TONS better!
Thanks guys, I'm so glad i have family in town it has got to the be greatest thing ever.

No comments: