Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The wait is finally over


The wait is over! Now that i am finally unpack, well as much as i can be... I am now posting some of our wedding pictures. I don't have too many pictures of my own so most of them are from my amazing photographer, Ashley Stalker. If anyone is looking for a good photographer, she is the one to go to. I want to just give a special thanks to ALL my family for all they did to make my wedding amazing and putting up with a stressed bride. Also to my amazing friends, especially Megan and Kirsten for all their help on every spare moment they had and forcoming to the temple to watch the kids. I love you all so much!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

chels. i love looking at your blog! you are gorgeous and were such a beautiful bride! your photographer was amazing! those pics at the different locations were so worth it, i bet!! love them! hope to see you guys at christmas time, if we can make it up to utah!

Heather and Spencer said...

You looked great that day! Glad you liked Ashley, I am pretty sure she had fun with you and Dave! Now when you have a baby, have her do the newborn pics...she did Ryan's and I love them! Or is it too soon to talk about that?!?!? Just kidding, I hope you dont have a baby for a long time, it will make me feel really old!

Kirsten said...

The day was perfect not to hot, the kids were wonderful.. The bride couldn't look more amazing than she already did. I met my new bro-in-law(love him)it was the best day. I am so happy for the both of you!!! I LOVE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!