Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A Haircut went wrong
For F.H.E Dave decided that we could cut his hair for the activity since he was just going to cut it with a buzzer with a number 4. I figured i couldn't mess this up because i just move the buzzer across his head, easy. Well, i did great on the haircut! However, it then came time for just trimming the back of his neck. Now i have done this before so i thought for sure i got this. Well Dave pulled out this little trimmer buzzer thing which i have never seen and had no idea how to work. So there was a little misunderstanding and it actually cuts hair like buzzes it, NOT just trims it.
When Dave told me i was doing it wrong he hadn't realized what i had just done and my face went bright red, your other Jones girls know what I'm talking about here!
So he put his hand in the back of his head and his mouth dropped! I had just razored his hair up to his ears. So in order for it to not look horrible we had to cut his hair to a 2. So now
Dave has hair up to his ears and tiny little hairs on his head... I'm sorry Dave, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
That's the funniest flipping thing I've ever seen! LOL
I totally know how you feel. I did the same thing with andy except he just had to buzz it, no hair line up to the ears. Fun memories! Im glad you took pictures!
DUDE it's hard!!! I use to do it for Josh but I've messed up so much!!! I gave up!!!
I am having a hard time typing this I am laughing so hard...I have done this, but not nearly to the same extent! I just nicked a little spot so if Spencer put gel in his hair he could smooth it over the spot and you could never tell! POOR DAVE!
HAHAHAH. we've had way too many haircut mistakes in our house. hahaha. i keep laughing. love, love, love it!!!!
okay. tyler and i CANNOT stop laughing! we still can't figure out how it happened. if you thought it was a trimmer, why would you trim that far up????? hahahaha. this made my day. especially because the plane tickets we were going to buy for $52 one way to come up for christmas are GONE! ew! but this has brightened my spirits!
agreed...still laughing and can't stop...LOVE IT! I'm going to tell Travis he's one lucky guy cause I've never done this and from the looks of it I'm going to be very careful from now on =) ahahhahah, love you guys!
Chelsea jones beckstrand! Oh I cannot wait to show Pat this post! He'll never complain again! How did you do that? haha I just laughed so freakin hard! Poor Dave! This will be a great little memory to look back on!
Oh I know exactly how you feel. Right after Robert and I got married I did the same thing except I accidently buzzed his whole head. I forgot to put the blade on.
LOL!!! Chels, you are so funny!!! I wish I could see this! You guys should come over so I can see it :)
Oh I love it! The things we learn as married couples! It's a good thing you are still newlyweds!!! By the way this is Sherie Cagle. You came to our house a couple weeks ago. ( we have the dachsund pup!)
Oh Chelsea, thank you. We have all been sick this week and miserable but I think I laughed (and hard) for the first time this week while reading this post. Granted, it hurts to laugh and I think I almost lost a lung with the coughing fit that started mid-laugh but IT WAS WORTH IT! Love ya!
oh my heavens. i did the same thing to my husband when we were first married.
(you don't know me. i was blog-stalking from my sister-in-laws blog, hilary, but i just had to comment when i saw this.)
i hope everything is okay with your little one!
Post a Comment