Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a baby and it's a....

After a long time of waiting because of our last mishaps with being pregnant I'm coming out and saying it loud and proud... I'm pregnant!!! Dave and I couldn't be any happier. I'm about 19 weeks pregnant and we went to see the ultrasound... Now you can guess the gender after it's photo shoot


This is a picture of it's profile with the little nose and mouth







This is the personality of our new fireball... waving away








Stretching it's legs away for the olympics








Showing off the muscles, FLEX









We'll if you haven't guessed yet you better do it quick because this picture is where the news comes out....


It's a boy!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you two! Andy called me from work to tell me! Cant wait to see you when we get back!

Jessica said...

Yeah! Boys are SO MUCH FUN. I'm so excited for you!

Annaliese & TJ said...

Congrats! That's awesome

Angelina said...

Hooray! You'll love having a little boy. Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

so excited for you! congrats! now put some belly pictures up since we NEVER see you guys!

Tiffany said...

so excited for you! congrats! now put some belly pictures up since we NEVER see you guys!

Kirsten said...

YEAH!!!! BOY Im soo excited to meet him!

Aaron & Michelle said...

Before heading to bed, I had to see a picture of the little guy!!!! So exciting for you both. Your going to be parents!!!! Congrats.

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY CONGRATS! that is SO exciting!!!! im so happy for you!! I hope the pregnancy is going well for you and that you and your little boy are healthy!

and you know michelle!? Crazy small world. We should all get together!

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

I am so excited for you Chelsea! You will be a great mom. Let me know if you guys ever come to salt lake and we can meet up!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!! Congratulations you two! We are so incredibly excited for you. Now that you are back from all your excursions, when are you going to come hang out with us?

Julia Everts said...

YAY!!! that means were pregnant at the same time! You and Jess are so close together then! That's so fun to have them so close!!! Hope all is well. I'm so freaken happy for you Hose!! ;) we need pics of your cute belly. Your son looks adorable already. How weird does that sound? Your son! Love you gorgeous!

Kelli said...

So exciting! Congratulations!

Joy Bells said...

Little boys are so fun and easy going. I am so thrilled for you both. Now the Beckstrand name can continue on. I look forward to meeting this little man in January.