Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Special Thanks..

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for, and supporting us this past month and a half. These are just a few pictures of the MANY who have either given us letters, packages, or phone calls in Kayden's behalf. Most of who you see below are nurses who cared for him in the PICU/CSU. Stay tuned for pictures of Kayden at home!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dave...thanks for putting up the crazy andy picture! I hope all is well. Next time your down let us know!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

Oh!! i see michelle! who knew we all knew eachother... small world.

Our Family said...

lots of support is awesome! hey, that blonde haired nurse (the second one down on the right) was one of Matt's nurses! he is so cute! can't wait to see him this week! everyone is more healthy around here so I feel like I can come finally visit! love ya! kate