Monday, October 6, 2008

It's official... we live in Rexburg, Idaho

Dave and I were driving down to Utah for conference weekend with Christine (his sister) and one more girl. Well on our way down just a little out of Rexburg, we herd a loud noise against our windshield. Ya, that's right a rock came flying out from no where, probably another car, and hit our windshield. It was huge! We decided right when we got into Utah we would get it fixed. Well little to our surprise an hour later it split. So we now fit in with most of the cars here that have split windshields.

4 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

Okay, first off, I'm sorry about your window! It matches our dang Mazda! I'm very sorry! Doesn't it just make you mad when it happens? Second off, nice post of our pumpkins! I love it. And third, haha very cute capes that Jessica made! But one question! Who in the heck are we going to make them for? haha I can just see it now, you and Dave bored out of your mind without a TV, so instead running around in Superman capes! haha

Our Family said...

i'm so sorry about the rock in the windshield. the problem is that the moment you fix it, it seems to happen again. but you may not want to be like us and leave it there for years! ha! you're awesome! katie

Tiffany said...

oh yes. our windshield was COVERED in cracks while we lived there. fortunately, they don't make you replace it to get your car cleared for admissions... here in arizona, you can't have ANYTHING of the sort on your windshield- needless to say, we spent a few hundred bucks to pass admissions here... crazy idaho roads!

Tiffany said...

ps. i meant emissions.