8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Oprah
2. American Idol
3. Jon & Kate plus 8
4. What not to wear
5. Friends
6. Extreme make over home edition
Okay, this is all i could manage to get. We don't even have cable haha
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Made muddy buddies
2. Watched Batman Begins & Chicken little (yes i know 2 movies)
3. Slept
4. Made dinner
5. Went to AmericInn and saw steve and the goulds
6. Went to Walmart
7. Called my mom
8. Cleaned the house
8 Things I look forward to
1. Twilight Movie to come out
2. Going to see Jessica for Thanksgiving
3. Christmas Time!!
4. "Black Friday"
5. Ashley's baby shower
6. Graduating from school
7. Having a family
8. Cruise
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Olive Garden
3. In N Out
4. Wingers
5. Subway
6. Craigo's
7. Applebee's
8. Fazoli's
8 Things on my wish list
1. A Honda SUV
2. Shopping spree
3. To be near family or be able to travel to see them more
4. To go on a cruise
5. A new phone
6. Cable TV
7. Someone to buy this Rexburg house
8. A new really nice camera
I tag anyone who want to play...it's fun to ask yourselves these questions..go ahead, give it a try!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
haha, I had fazoli's on my list too but then took it off for something else...but i love that place and can't wait to go...that is if mom and dad move there...ahhh, something needs to happen with that soon. I can't wait for you to come!!!!!
Post a Comment