As most of you know i am
not a sewing, making, cooking kinda girl. Hence, my German pancakes in my earlier post, that stuff just doesn't come easy for me. Ashley called me up one day and persuaded me to make these cute pumpkins that her sister-in-law showed her. We looked at it and thought it wouldn't be too hard, except for one tiny little main part thing...
sewing. She had a sewing machine, but neither of us knew how to use it. We put our minds together, okay mostly her, and figured out how to do it and worked the machine. After a couple of days our project was done! And i must say it wasn't that bad. I think if you know how to sew, these crafts can be done in a day
what we started with

The middle of the day

Our finished projects
3 comments:
those are so cute and fun! maybe you can teach michelle and i how to make them. emmeli is a much better seamstress than I am . someday i want to take sewing lessons from her. (yes, that's right, my daughter will teach me) can't wait to see you next! katie
Very Good Chels. This whole married thing is working out good for you!!!!
umm, LOVE IT!! Look at you go you little wifey! Those are way cute! You know I didn't ever sew till this year, honest. And I wasn't that good of cook till recently too...Travis would say otherwise, but he'll eat anything. When we were first married I made breadsticks and forgot to put in the salt...that's like #1 priority ingredient. Anyways, little by little you'll become the best housewife Dave could ever dream of. Love ya!
Post a Comment