Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mommy Beckstrand??

No, I'm not pregnant... But i AM now a nanny for a family of 6. The two oldest are 11 (twins) and then a 9 year old, two 7 year olds (twins) and then a 1 month old. They are all boys except for the 1 month year old girl. Two sets of twins!! Wish me luck, my goodness. I'm really excited to start and play with these boys, i just hope they like me.

4 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

haha I take it that your found the house! THis will be an adventure for sure! How long are you going to do it for??? haha I can't wait for the stories to begin.

Aaron & Michelle said...

What!!!! How fun is that. You will keep busy and I am sure that they will love you.

Kirsten said...

Being a nanny is so much fun!!! But Good luck with that many plus two sets of twins!!!

Kristen said...

I can't think of any better birth control :)
Hope you feel better soon. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Kristen