

I'm 36 weeks and have 3 weeks left until they induce me. (We'll see if I last that long)
Kayden weighs 6 lbs 3 oz already! My family all delivered their babies weighing that much and I still have a few weeks to go. Ahhh. His heart is still looking the same as last time with no big changes and still no signs of heart failure : )
I have gained a total of 29 lbs and am 33 cm
I now have a really hard time bending over and get very sad when I see my panda bear feet so Dave was kind enough to offer his services to make me feel better. He definitely has a different way of doing things...







10 comments:
you look great! in your sweatshirt in the post below, you can't even tell you're pregnant! we are so excited to meet kayden!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS you are getting so close! I'm impressed with how big Kaden already is. Can't wait to see pictures of a beautiful baby boy in a few weeks... :)
I LOVE that Dave painted your toe nails! I think I just gave up! Spencer never did that for me, but he did give me quite a bit of foot massages towards the end! You still are looking great!
Dave, your such a good husband!!! and cute shirt Chelsea!!! Cant wait to meet the little man!
Way to go brother. All those years of living with 6 girls paid off! You look amazing Chelsea! Can't wait to see you this week (and compare bellies).
You look fabulous!!! I am so excited for you, and i cannot wait to meet little Kayden :)
Super cute you two! Hey Chels, I have that same prego shirt only it's green! Way cute!
Your bellie is so cute! I love it. I cant believe Kayden is so tiny. Braden was such a beast it still shocks me when other peoples babies are so small. :) We keep you guys in our prayers and love and miss you!! Cant wait to see pics of the little guy!
You look so good! I'm jealous you're so close to your due date. Hope everthing goes well for you!
You're looking adorable! You're still so thin!! I'm so excited to see him! Let me know when you're down here (the day) TJ and I would love to come visit before you go back to Idaho!
Post a Comment