Thursday, January 28, 2010

TO THE OR!

7 comments:

Janice said...

All of your names are on the Prayer Roll of the Los Angeles Temple. Your story is so touching. Yes, we are grateful for the Priesthood and the blessings thereof. Best Wishes that all goes well. It has to be comforting that you are in a hospital where it is likely there are many Priesthood holders. Love to You All!!! ♥♥♥
Thanks so much for your postings/updates.

Janice said...

In case it doesn't show somewhere - I'm Janice Pratt from Chelsea's growing up ward. :)))

Lisa Uskali said...

Chelsea and Dave, Thinking of you, you're in my thoughts and prayers. It will work out beautifully. I love you guys.

Lisa (Marshall girls mom)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Joy Bells said...

What touching videos to watch. I know that angels will be in the OR with him, and that angels will be waiting with the two of you. Before you know it, Kayden will be awake and loving you with those big blue eyes of his as you snuggle him in your arms. All is well. How I love you both!
Grandma Joy

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Brings tears to my eyes!! You guys are so strong!

Cynthia and Dean Roos said...

You two are truly amazing parents! You are SO strong! I love you both! Always praying for you!