Saturday, January 30, 2010

He's Awake...Wanted to Say Hello to ALL of You














Just got a moment when he was awake just now..thought you guys might want to see him!

6 comments:

Stephen said...

He has Brother's eyes and Cici's skin....TOTALLY. Oh I cant wait for him to be done with all this. He is so brave. I love him.

callie said...

THanks for keeping up with the posts - I check it every hour or so and LOVE to see pics of little Kayden (and you guys too)!

Shonda Hayes said...

He is so adorable and sweet. We are keeping him in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Kirsten said...

Thank you for the updates! I check them all the time!!!!!! Love you guys!

Joy Bells said...

Such beautiful eyes! Do they have him sedated or something? He is so good to just lay there with all the tape on his face and the tubes is his hands and tummy. I love you little buddy, and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Love, Grandma Joy

Ashley Sullenger said...

Oh he's a trooper! I love him already! I can't wait till Pres and him are running around like little terrors! (In their superman capes we still have to make :)